With increasing competition and clutter in deregulated territories, it can be difficult for Commercial customers to choose the right supplier and make an informed procurement decision. Commercial energy buyers should choose a Supply partner that listens to your unique requirements and expectations to offer product solutions that meet your needs. APG&E employs some of the brightest minds in our industry - we look forward to conversations that harness our collective experiences and to use this insight to deliver buying strategy results for you.
APG&E offers Commercial & Industrial Electric Supply in the following markets:
- Texas – Centerpoint, TXU/Oncor, AEP Central, AEP North, and Texas New Mexico Power
- Maryland – Baltimore Gas & Electric (BG&E), and Pepco
- New Jersey – Atlantic City Electric, Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L), and Public Service Electric & Gas (PSE&G)
- New York – Con Edison, Orange & Rockland, and Central Hudson
- Ohio – Duke, Dayton Power & Light, AEP Columbus Southern Power, AEP Ohio Power, First Energy The Illuminating Company, First Energy Ohio Edison, and First Energy Toledo Edison
- Pennsylvania – Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL), Metropolitan Edison, Philadelphia Electric Company (PECO), Penelec, West Penn Power, and Duquesne Light
APG&E takes great pride in protecting our greatest asset, YOU the customer. Please complete the form located on this page or visit the Support section of our website to reach us at your convenience.