With increasing competition and clutter in deregulated territories, it can be difficult for Small Business customers to choose the right supplier and make an informed procurement decision. Small Business energy buyers should choose a Supply partner that knows how to mitigate risk and capitalize on market opportunities, in order to meet your unique requirements and expectations. APG&E employs some of the brightest minds in our industry, harnessing our experience insight to drive the best result for your buying strategy.
APG&E offers Small Business Electric Supply in the following markets:
- Texas – Centerpoint, TXU/Oncor, AEP Central, AEP North, and Texas New Mexico Power
- Maryland – Baltimore Gas & Electric (BG&E), and Pepco
- New Jersey – Atlantic City Electric, Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L), and Public Service Electric & Gas (PSE&G)
- New York – Con Edison, Orange & Rockland, and Central Hudson
- Ohio – Duke, Dayton Power & Light, AEP Columbus Southern Power, AEP Ohio Power, First Energy The Illuminating Company, First Energy Ohio Edison, and First Energy Toledo Edison
- Pennsylvania – Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL), Metropolitan Edison, Philadelphia Electric Company (PECO), Penelec, West Penn Power, and Duquesne Light
APG&E takes great pride in protecting our greatest asset, YOU the customer. Please visit the Contact section of our website to reach us at your convenience.